We have provided creative optimization solutions to clients in the upstream, midstream, and downstream business units. Examples of successfully implemented studies are:
- Exchanger addition at central process facilities to increase oil production and reduce tank emissions
- Feed to condenser circuits heat integration in midstream operating grass roots design to save fin fan size requirements and improve operating costs
- Pinch analysis performed on refinery unit operations to propose improved heat integration schemes
- Overhead line sizes modified to improve condenser performance on towers and reduce fin fan sizes for new installations (PowerPoint presentation available upon request)
- Modifying operating pressures to realize reduced reboiler costs or achieve improved commercial advantages in refineries (PowerPoint presentation available upon request)
- Plot plan modifications to achieve reduced piping costs on large capital projects
- Tower optimization for feed stage, number of stages, feed temperature versus composition, and evaluating capital costs and operating costs.